"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Monday, August 29, 2011

We miss her!

 We miss having Anna at home during the day.  She was such a great help with the younger two and loved to help with making lunch and serving it.  She would also help entertain Noah if I was busy and he was fussy.
 She gets on the bus at 7:30 in the morning and has quite the "send off" with all of us waiting by the door with her.  :)
 She loves riding the bus and I'm thankful it's safe and only has a few kids from her school on it.
Audrey waved "goodbye" to her and then yelled, "Hey!  Bring my sister back!" as the bus pulled away.  She's kinda lost without her playmate at home but I do have to say, it's a bit more peaceful as there's not as much arguing either.  :)

1 comment:

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

That's hilarious! I can just hear her yelling that. I've heard that absence does make the heart grow founder . . .