"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coming soon...

It's August which means school starts which means excitement and sadness all in one!  The girls are so excited to go to school and I'm excited for them plus I'm looking forward to some one-on-one time with Noah (library here we come!) but I'm sad because I'll miss the girls while they're gone.  Anna will be gone all day this year. That'll be tough for Mommy to adjust to in the first few weeks.  We really prayed hard about homeschooling and don't feel like now is the right time for our family to take that on.  The younger two kiddos are still very needy and would create a lot of interruptions during "school" time if we were to try to homeschool.  I can barely keep up with laundry and the dishes right now let alone adding "teaching" to my list of tasks.  Anna is excited to see her friends from last year and we were pleased with her school last year.  Michael and I have high expectations and no school is going to be perfect.  You can check out her school at http://www.ccaschool.com/. 
Audrey will be starting preschool this year, going Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9-11:30.  She is wwwaaaayyyy excited and I think it'll be good for her.  She's already talking about recess and her teacher who will be coming for a home visit in the next few weeks.  I'm really impressed with Audrey's preschool so far.  We visited several times and feel that it is a very good school.  You can check it out at http://ourredeemer-peters.org/preschool.html.  You'll notice that it is NAEYC accredited which is not easy for a preschool to obtain.  Noah will probably be bored and fussy without his entertaining sisters around.  :)

No comments: