"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vacation!

It's been over a month now since we went on vacation.  I'd love to go back today but I guess we'll have to wait till next year.  :)  We went to Virginia Beach again this year just like last summer as Michael had a conference there again.  Grandma Smith and cousin Bayli joined us to help with the kiddos and they were great!  I can't imagine how stressful it would've been without them!  The girls and I were sad to leave, maybe next year we'll stay a few more days.  I think it'll always be hard to leave the beach, it's just a great place to be! 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments: