Three weeks ago my Grandma passed away. Today she would've been 83 years old. I'm so happy that she's no longer suffering but I do miss her and it seems so weird to think that the next time we go visit my family, she won't be there. She was a fun Grandma with lots of spunk! She never minced a word and you never had to guess what she was thinking as she would gladly tell you. =) I see a lot of her spirit and spunk in our girls. Below are pictures of her with each of the kids. I'm so glad they each had some time with her even though Anna will probably be the only one who will remember her. The girls prayed for her often as she was in and out of the hospital a lot over the past 6+ years. My Mom and Aunt Carol did a wonderful job caring for her in their homes. What blessings they were and what servant hearts they modeled for the rest of us to see.
Anna (14 months old) trying out Grandma's walker
Audrey (5 months old) with Grandma Murphy and Grandma Kathy at Grandma Murphy's 80th birthday party
Noah (5 months old) with Grandma this past April. We had a very good visit with her and I'm so thankful for that!
Grandma in December of 2009. She was beautiful as an older woman and beautiful as a young woman too!
Love and miss you Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment