This will be a quick post, there's lots more I hope to post in the next few days as I've gotten way behind, but here's a little peak at our sweet boy. He is 6 months old today... wow, how I wish I could freeze time. He continues to be very laid back, happy, adaptable, a great night time sleeper, he's doing better with naps, he can sit up and roll over from back to belly and he loves to eat. We started solids with him a month ago and there's not a fruit or vegetable he doesn't like. His 6 month check-up is Friday so I'm anxious to see what he weighs. He was 18 pounds almost 3 weeks ago so we'll see if he's added to that or not. He's making my arms and back very strong and he's almost too big for his infant carrier. =)
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What great pictures - I'm sure I can hear him laughing!! Love you, Noah. Come back soon!
Post a Comment