![]() |
![]() |
| Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox |
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Easter
So, I'm a few weeks late in posting this but better late than never! We spent our Easter in Indiana with my family this year and had a wonderful time. We ended up staying almost a week as Michael had to travel to Houston so the kids and I were able to spend more time with my family. My parents were a WONDERFUL help with the kids! They played with them, read to them, took them outside, we took many walks together, and it was such a blessing to have extra time with them. Noah got to meet many new faces and was an all around pretty good traveler. We enjoyed a nice church service on Easter morning singing hymns that Michael and I grew up singing which was very uplifting. Thanks to my family for the fun and help with our kiddos! We love and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
great memories !! loved take # 3 !
Post a Comment