"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am so thankful for my 3 sweet blessings who call me Mommy.  I used to think it was the best title in the world and becoming a mother was the only dream I had when I was younger.  Most days I still think it's the best title in the world.  :)  We have cuddle sessions like the one above often and while sometimes I'm not always so thrilled at the idea of being piled onto at the end of the day, I am very thankful that I have precious children to surround myself with and a loving, supportive husband who is a wonderful dad to our 3 answers to prayer.  Happy Mother's Day to you if you're a mom... I am very blessed to have a wonderful mother who gave me the best gift ever - teaching me about Jesus and modeling for me daily what it means to live for Him.  Thanks Ma!

No comments: