"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Friends

When we were back in Indiana over Easter, I was able to meet up with 2 of my good friends.  I've known these girls for a long, long time and I'm so grateful that we still keep in touch.  Cara and I were pregnant at the same time last year and it was so nice to have someone to vent to throughout my pregnancy with Noah who I knew understood as she was experiencing a lot of the same stuff.  She is a great encouragement to me as she's made it through some very tough times and continues to keep her eyes on the Lord.
 It never works out that everybody looks at the right time.  :)
 Noah and Cooper (born just 13 days apart) were so much fun to watch.  They would look at one another and pull on each other's arms.  Won't be too long and they'll be playing tag. 
 I also got to meet up with my friend Sonja whom I hadn't seen in YEARS!  We met at a mall play place and didn't even attempt to get our kids in the picture as they were very busy playing of course.  Sonja also is a great encourager as she's a stay-at-home mom who strives to be a strong Christian mom and can relate to a lot of my day to day struggles.  I'm so glad we finally got a chance to chat in person after so many years!

No comments: