I know that's not a very pleasant title but that's what's been going on at our house. We've had such a rough past week. Anna started vomiting last Monday night and throughout last week it hit Michael and I and ended with Audrey along with the other two glorious symptoms. Michael and I both had it at the same time and we were practically crawling around the house trying to care for the girls without getting too far away from the bathroom. Thankfully the Lord saw us through but I pray that we don't ever go through anything like that again. It's still lingering as we're still fighting nausea and exhaustion - it's one nasty virus! Hopefully the worst of it is behind all of us and we'll be free from illness for at least a year - HA!
The girls have both been so clingy and lethargic. They're slowly getting back to their energetic selves.


3 comments:
Lovely title...I cannot imagine!! HOW AWFUL! Especially when you are pregnant! We had visits from the vomiting flu bug for two Saturdays in a row...I am pretty sure Steve and I could register on a breathalyzer test from all the hand sanitizer we have used in the last two weeks...UGH!!!
Praying for healing and restoration to your poor bodies!!!
I'm praying too.
So sorry to hear that! How awful for both you and Michael to get it at the same time, plus you are pregnant! Happy to hear you are getting better, and praying for complete health soon!
Post a Comment