Anna has a new friend at school whom she talks about all the time. Her and Molly have hit it off well and last Wednesday, Molly invited her to go with her to ballet class as it was "bring a friend" week. Anna was thrilled! The girls get along very well and are always holding hands or hugging. I'm so thankful she's found a special friend as I know she was really missing her friends in WV. Can you believe how much bigger Anna is than Molly? My goodness... and they're only a month a part in age! Anna is definitely the tallest girl in her class, even towering above some of the boys and she's one of the youngest too. I wonder if she'll continue to grow at this rate or slow down?
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow!! Anna looks at least 6 in this picture !!!
How tall is she? I want to compare with my Lily =-)
Post a Comment