My belly is huge and I still have around 8 weeks to go which seems like forever in my uncomfortable state. I'm definitely carrying this little guy different than I did the girls and my back and hips are feeling it. There are many times that I can't find a single position, sitting or standing, that takes the pressure off. Riding in the car puts my legs and feet to sleep not to mention the start of swelling. I envy the mommas who have fairly easy pregnancies and enjoy every minute of it. I love to feel him move although he's getting so strong that even that's painful at times. Despite all of the crabbing, I am so thankful for this little life growing in my womb and I'm soooo excited to hold him!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
it's soo good to see you!!!! thanks for sharing little boy smith!
I felt the same way with Evan... he was so low and in such a strange position the whole time, my back hurt the whole pregnancy. His jabs and punches hurt me too! (Must be a boy thing.) It is soooooo worth it though. :) It will be over before you know it, so try to enjoy these last 8 weeks!
You look fantastic! 8 more weeks! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment