"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Audrey and Baby

Audrey is all about her babies right now.  I remember Anna being the same way at this age.  Both girls will be a great help (maybe too much) once baby boy arrives.  They are having so much fun watching his room "come to life" as we get a little bit more done every few days.  This past weekend we washed all the blankets, clothing, bibs, etc. and the girls had a blast going through it all and even trying some of it on their dolls.  We're all getting very excited!  I haven't posted a video for awhile so here's one of Audrey and baby Sarah.  I'm not sure what Anna's singing in the background but she's just being Anna - almost always singing something!  I was trying to get Audrey to sing to her baby as she was serenading her before I turned the camera on but of course she quit once I started taping.  I'll keep trying to capture it because it's so sweet to hear her sing to her babies the same songs I sing to her. 




1 comment:

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

I just love listening to her talk! Miss you guys so much!!!!