Well... Anna loves the bus and Mommy survived the suspense of waiting for her to get home. She actually got here quicker than I could get back here with her and she has to wear a seat belt which is wonderful!! I'm not sure I'd want her to ride if she didn't have to because the roads around here are DANGEROUS! There are plenty of curves and hills and most of the back roads around our house have speed limits of 25 or 35 mph which tells you just how unsafe they are. I'm glad she liked it and I'm thankful they provide this service for private schools as I was spending almost 2 hours a day in the car taking her to school, coming back home, going back to pick her up, and then coming home again. Thank you Lord for watching over my girl!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay Anna!! Such a big girl now!!
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe how big anna looks !! she is such a big girl & time is going by way too fast!! congratulations for surviving mom =-)
Post a Comment