I didn't get pictures taken before construction started but when we moved into the house the basement was nothing but concrete walls and floor with 2 hanging lights. Now we have a wonderful great room and storage closet with several other smaller closets. We're hoping to finish the bathroom down there next spring. The crew that did the project was great to work with and fast... getting it all done in just 4 weeks! Thank you Lord for more space and storage!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yeah for a finished basement!! We didn't do some other things that we would've like to in our new house so that we could finish our basement and I love having the extra "living space"!!!
It's beautiful. Glad you and Michael had the foresight to realize what you could do with that space - even without my help! lol
I am sooo happy for you, Gretchen!!
Post a Comment