"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Girl Audrey!

I am shocked!  Audrey has potty trained so fast and easy that I still can't believe it.  I heard about kids who were like this but never thought I'd have one.  It really only took a few days and she mastered it.  She tells us when she needs to go, she'll go when we're out and about (although public bathrooms disgust me!), and she's staying dry all night too.  WOW!  It was so much harder with Anna and I anticipated it wouldn't be easy with Audrey either but she's proved me wrong.  I'm so thankful for this blessing.  I was really hoping to have a break from buying and changing diapers before the baby is born and I'm really going to get it, first time in 5 years.  AWESOME!  She loves her panties, has so much fun picking them out each morning, and won't even go near diapers or pull-ups anymore.  What a big girl!

2 comments:

Schulke Family said...

An absolutely adorable room she lives in ! ! !
Congrats to Miss Audrey!!

Angela said...

Yeah for Audrey (and mommy) :) Tanner has been MUCH harder than Teeghun was!!!