My parents visited us this past week/weekend and it was so good to see them and introduce them to PA. My mom is unbelievably talented and can make just about anything with her sewing machine. Oh to have that gift! I was not blessed with that talent or patience! She made curtains for Audrey's room and Michael and I's room out of bed sheets and they turned out great! Anna loved watching Grandma sew.
The finished product for Audrey's room is below which doesn't nearly do them justice. The lighting is terrible in this picture but they turned out soooo cute and I love how they look.
Dad was a great help entertaining the girls! He read to them and was even brave enough to be the patient of Dr. Audrey. =)
Saying "Goodbye" is never fun! Thank you for coming and for all of your help! We love and miss you!
If you look closely at the last two pictures you might notice the girls' shorter haircuts. Mom and I gave the girls some much needed trims. We cut at least 2 inches off both their hair and they look so cute.






3 comments:
I'm so glad that you got to spend some time with your mama (and dad)!Bet that was just what the dr. ordered! You are so lucky to have someone in your life that can sew! I love the curtains! Can't believe how settled you already are, you're amazing!!!
Adorable outfits and curtains!!!
I love the curtains also...Wonder if she would make us some for the boys rooms...those made out of bed sheets are just too awesome!!!
Post a Comment