Tuesday, August 10, 2010
27 weeks
Here I am at 27 weeks, measuring 29 weeks and have gained 18 pounds so far (ugh!). This baby boy likes to grow thankfully and has always measured ahead. His heart rate continues to stay around 145 bpm and he's fairly active and has the hiccups often. I'm feeling good as long as I don't sit or stand for too long. I've got to alternate each so that my feet don't swell and so that my sciatic nerve doesn't start throbbing in my behind down into my leg. I hope to get started on his room soon but we need to get the room painted first. As far as a name for the little guy... we can't agree on anything so we'll just keep praying about it and probably won't name him until we see him just like we did with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment