On July 23rd we moved out of our home in WV and started the transition to PA. The night before we moved, we dug out a BOZ board game to play to keep us entertained. It was fun playing on the boxes and good to have the family time before our life turned upside down.

We celebrated with ice cream sundaes from McDonalds once we arrived at the hotel. It was a long, emotional drive from WV to PA for Mommy and of course ice cream, especially chocolate, always makes things better. :)

The girls enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool. Both of them love the water and I'm amazed at how well they're each doing with swimming. Anna's doing great on her own without any floaties and Audrey swims all over and even likes to jump in and go under with her floaties on. I'm so thankful they're not afraid although they definitely keep us on our toes!
The moving truck arrived with our stuff on Wednesday, July 28th. I cried when it pulled away and left us with 176 boxes to unpack. I've been through this many times but it's still completely overwhelming each time!

Where's the kitchen? Can't see it but it is back there behind all of those depressing boxes.

Too bad Audrey's little sweeper didn't really pick up anything. The boxes make such a mess!

Anna thought she'd make a bed out of a paper towel roll.

Our first breakfast in our new house. Mommy had to make some yummy cinnamon rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment