"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Audrey's New "Do"


I mentioned that both girls got their hair trimmed, actually cut, as I cut off about 2 1/2 - 3 inches on each of them and I'm still adjusting to Audrey's new look.  Anna has had her hair short before but Audrey has not and I think it completely changes how she looks.  Her hair looks much healthier and it's soooooo much easier to deal with.  Both girls have lots of wave and curl in their hair, especially in the ends, so having their hair shorter has made it much easier to wash, dry, and comb.  Thankfully, there's been lots less crying as we haven't had as many tangles to deal with. 


2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow that does totally change her look! It makes her look...gasp...older :)

Michelle said...

Very cute and grown up! I can't wait for Hailey to have enough hair to cut...maybe someday.... :)