One thing is for sure: Anna LOVES to learn! She flies through workbooks and prefers to do those over anything else when she's at home. She is an incredible reader already and loves to read anything she can get her hands on! I'm so glad she likes to learn because I like to teach. We have felt the Lord leading us to homeschool her next year and while we haven't made a final decision yet, I'm pretty sure in my heart that this is His will for her. It's scary and "mind-boggling" to me but I trust that He will work it all out if it's His plan for our family.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah for Anna!!! Does Audrey seem to be picking things up quicker than Anna did? Tanner is learning a lot quicker than Teeghun and I wondered if it was that way with all second children.
Didn't your mom homeschool Nathan?
You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be super at it =-)
Post a Comment