"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Friday, March 18, 2011

What Not to Wear

I love to watch the show on TLC "What Not to Wear" and if Audrey keeps up her lack of style, she'll definitely be on it someday.  :)  I'm not sure why I bother picking out her clothes in the morning because soon after that she goes back upstairs and chooses something else to wear from the dress up clothes tub.  Most days she wears an old sundress that used to be mine but every now and then she'll come downstairs with something crazy on like the outfits in the pictures below.  She's such a goof and keeps the laughter flowing in our house. 





1 comment:

Angela said...

Gotta love the Purdue style in some of those pictures!!!