"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Little Bit of Spring

We've had a few nice, warm, sunny spring days but definitely not enough of them.  On the yucky, cold, rainy, dreary days I just have to simply look at the purse Michael got me for Valentine's Day and I cheer up a bit.  I know it's silly but I really love this pattern so I thought I'd share it with you all.  My sisters got me hooked on Vera Bradley purses many years ago and the love for them continues.  =)


3 comments:

Angela said...

Very pretty!!!
The annual outlet sale is coming up soon!!!

Schulke Family said...

That is super cute Gretchen !!! Pretty patterns are sometimes the best medicine for a dreary heart =-)

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

Way to go, Michael!!! I love that new pattern, too. I was in charge of door prizes for our women's event at church and I bought a piece in this fabric. Unfortunately I was exempt from winning, but it was still lots of fun to get to pick it out!