Audrey's most favorite book in the whole wide world is Gus and the Baby Ghost. Ironically, this was MY favorite book as a little girl too and I still love it. My mom HATES this book because she read it to me soooo many times when I was little and now Audrey is carrying on the love. :) She calls the book "Frizzle" because one of the main characters is Mr. Frizzle. Thankfully I still like to read the book because Audrey can't convince her Daddy or her Grandma Kathy to read the book to her anymore as they've both read it way too many times.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I heaven't heard of this book but might have to look for it...
Unfortunately we cannot check books out of the Peabody library, but I will check for it in Busco!
AWESOME BOOK! I will read it to her when you guys are home. I forgot about that one - do you have our old copy or is it possibly still at Mom and Dad's? :o)
Post a Comment