"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Noah Michael is here!

Born at 8:06

Weight:  7 lbs & 13 oz

Length:  19.5 inches

Mom and baby are doing well.






6 comments:

kabills said...

What a handsome little guy! What a blessing!! Hugs to all from Grandpa & Grandma XOXOXO

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! He is precious! I am so happy that everything went well!

Schulke Family said...

Wow, how precious!!!!!! Gretchen I am sooo proud of you for delivering three amazing children!!!!!

Congratulations & thanks for sharing your bundle of sweetness !!!

Lisa said...

I think it's time to change the blog title:) Congrats! He is beautiful!

tomoko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomoko said...

Congratulations on your newborn baby. What a beautiful boy and mom!
Actually I'm six months pregnant. So I'm looking forward to my baby birth next spring .
Tomoko