Noah is 2 weeks old today and wow, the past two weeks seem like a blur! It's amazing how a new baby changes things. He's a great sleeper and fairly content baby BUT he's such a sleepy eater! Here he is passed out alseep on the boppy pillow when he should be nursing. I have the hardest time keeping him awake and am having to pump to keep my supply up because he likes to eat a little and then nap - not good. He's slowly starting to get a little bit more alert during feedings so hopefully he'll soon be able to stay awake for a full meal. We go to the doctor for a weight check tomorrow and are praying that he's on the uphill now and has gained some weight. We're loving our sweet baby boy!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
In this picture he looks like Anna to me. I'm sure it changes daily depending on his expression, but I definitely see both girls in him. The video was so cute - what a lucky boy!! ;o)
I do too. But he's also his own little guy too! Can't wait to see you all. 25 days and counting!!
he is just precious gretchen! enjoy each moment you get with him, no matter what his disposition! god will get you through each moment, just rely on Him, even when he's sleeping and not eating!
every day passes too quickly.......
Post a Comment