Monday, November 1, 2010
Another Baby Update
Nothing new to report really... had another check-up this morning and all is still the same, even the weight gain, woohoo! Of course, I haven't had much time to eat Halloween candy so that'll probably change before Thursday. :) I met with the doctor who'll be doing the c-section and she is just wonderful! I'm so thankful God has worked it out that she will be my doctor. I asked her tons of questions since I've never gone into a planned c-section and she put my mind at ease and even hugged me before leaving the room. Our Lord continues to work things out so perfectly as only He can... first, by allowing Michael's mom to get the needed subs so that she can be away from work and come stay with the girls Thursday through Sunday. This will elmininate the girls needing to be switched between people while we're in the hospital and I'm so thankful that she will be able to care for them and that they'll be with the same person while we're gone. Also, Anna does not have school on Thursday and Friday as that's when parent/teacher conferences are. I was fretting a bit about how she'd get to school and just the routine of it all and now that's not even an issue. These things, along with several others, point toward the many reasons as to why having this baby on November 4 is the best plan. Of course, he could still come before then which would be great but everything is working out wonderfully - Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment