"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yellow Hat Girls




Here's the Yellow Hat Girls (Anna, Audrey, and Addison - maybe they should be called the "A" Team) performing for us.  The girls made their hats at the Curious George exhibit at the Pittsburgh Children's Museum.  I meant to include this in my post below with the Schoolcrafts but forgot so here it is.  Enjoy the show!  :)  Anna and Audrey do "shows" like this all the time... it's a daily thing around here... I think they're bound for the music industry.  :)



3 comments:

Baby Sery said...

Audrey sure plays a mean "Do-tar"!! How sweet!!

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

Very cute - love the guitar solo! I think the lyrics were very original,too :o)

Crystal said...

Too cute!!! I love it!