"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Unca Nate and Grandma Kathy

My brother, Nate, and my Mom came to visit recently and it was such a fun time although a short visit.  Mom surprised us by coming along and it was a wonderful surprise!  I love surprises!!

 Nate helped Michael decorate the baby's room and also made us some yummy chocolate chip cookies.
 Mom surprised Anna by meeting her at the bus.  I wish I could've gotten a picture of her face when she saw mom as she was getting off the bus - she was thrilled!
 Anna and Nate have always been the best of buds.  I didn't get many pictures of Audrey... she's just not into getting her picture taken like Anna always has been.  That can be frustrating for her picture loving mommy!  :)

No comments: