"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to our home!

Many of you have asked for pictures of our home and I've been putting it off but while I'm trying to busy myself as I wait for baby boy to arrive, I thought I'd go ahead and post some.  I didn't include pictures of the basement as I just recently posted those.  If you saw the pictures of the house when the previous owners lived in it (posted back in June), you'll quickly see that our decor is much more low key than theirs.  They didn't have children, we do, and we like to live a bit more simpler.  I love our house and praise the Lord for blessing us with a wonderful place to raise our family.  As we follow Him to the places He leads all over this country, I'm so thankful for the nice homes He's provided for us to live in.  Moving so many times has not been easy but He's never failed to lead us to the place that's perfect for us at each stage.  Enjoy! =)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

Schulke Family said...

Sooo beautiful !!!!!

Michelle said...

Love your beautiful yard and trees! Not much of that around here! :)