"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Audrey playing

 
I've been trying to capture Audrey on video a lot lately because I love going back and watching videos of Anna at this age.  It's so fun to watch them learn and listen to them talk.  It's amazing the things they pick up that you're not even aware of.  The volume isn't the greatest on this so it's probably hard to understand what she's saying.  She's taking her babies to church and giving each of them a turn in the stroller.  I guess Sarah wasn't staying in her seat so she took her out and gave her a spanking telling her that she needed to listen and obey.  Audrey's never heard those words before!  :) 

1 comment:

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

I've been humbled at times listening to the kids "parent" when playing. But I guess it's good to know some lessons are sticking with them! I love hearing her talk and can't wait to see you all soon!