"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Monday, October 18, 2010

37 weeks

I feel huge and am hoping baby boy decides to come soon!  Carrying him has been so much harder on my body than carrying the girls was but I'm thankful we've made it this far after such a rough start and I can't wait to meet my little man.  I went to the doctor today and I'm dilated 2-3 centimenters and my body is starting to prepare for delivery.  He's laying head down and has definitely dropped.  The doctor said it could happen within the next week so we'll see.  I just pray for a healthy baby and easy delivery. =)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying for a good delivery and healthy boy!!! Can't wait to see him!!!

Marissa said...

You look great! I remember when Austin dropped - oh the pain! Good luck! Praying for a wonderful delivery!

Angela said...

You still look awesome!! We cannot wait to see pictures of him :)