"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Monday, July 20, 2009

Swim lessons

Anna finished up her first session of swim lessons at the YMCA last week. I am AMAZED at how much progress she's made since lessons started 6 weeks ago. She (for some odd reason) was terrified of the water to start with and now is swimming by herself all over the pool with her floatation belt on. We're going to do another 6 weeks of lessons in the next level up and her instructors think she'll be swimming all by herself, floatie free, by the time this next session ends. We'll see. I'm so glad she likes it and that she's doing so well. Anna loves her stylin' goggles. I'm amazed that she even wears them but she really seems to like them.

1 comment:

Schulke Family said...

What a Lovely picture of anna!!!!!!! She is beautiful and so tall!!!