"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ice Cream Truck

The Ice Cream Truck visited our house last week and we were so EXCITED! It comes every Friday afternoon but we've never made it outside in time to get some yummy treats. As soon as I heard the music, I ran for my wallet, grabbed the girls, and out we went finally getting to visit this fun truck. Michael thought I had lost my mind but ice cream is important and it's not every day the ice cream truck goes by our house. Us girls enjoyed our yummy snacks!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your ice cream truck looks much nicer than the one around here. The one here is a beat up old van. I would love to run out and get some ice cream, but I am scared to. :0) The van looks sketchy, so I worry the ice cream is too. Anyway, looks like so much fun and such a special treat!

Heather said...

I know exactly what Michelle is talking about. The ones around here are pretty nasty looking. I'd love to get the kids a treat, and it's much more fun from an ice cream truck, but not worth wondering what "else" you might get. Yours looks like a great one! Glad you girls got to have a treat!!!!