"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, May 9, 2009

TOMS - Love 'em!

I spent my birthday money on a pair of TOMS. You might've seen the AT&T commercials advertising them. It's a pretty good deal...a pair of shoes for me and a pair of shoes for a needy child. I love these pretty pink polka dot shoes although my husband thinks they're quite silly. He's missing out because they're way comfy too.

3 comments:

Miller Mommy said...

I cannot wait to check these shoes out!!! I love the ones that you are wearing!!!!

Heather said...

where did you buy them? we see the commercials on Sunday nights when we watch Extreme Home Makeover, but I'm not sure where they sell them. They are VERY CUTE, by the way!

Mrs. C said...

aDorable!