
We went to the sportsmans club tonight for a picnic and it was a lot fun. Audrey did ok staying on the blanket as long as we kept food in her face and Anna loved it as you can see from her goofy grin. The weather was beautiful, we're so thankful for a nice sunny day after lots and lots of rain.
I am also so very thankful for these 3 blessings that have taught me so much. Being a mother is everything I expected and everything I didn't expect. They've taught me more about being selfless than anything else could and for that I am greatful as that is what God calls us to be. I didn't anticipate that child rearing would help me understand God's unconditional love, His forgiveness, or the total dependence on Him that I would need to survive. I thank Him for what I've learned, what I'm still learning, and for holding my hand through every minute of every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment