"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Planting Posies

I always loved to plant and care for flowers with my mom growing up and now I get to do it with my girls and it's so much fun. If Michael would let me, I'd have pots of flowers everywhere. Before the girls came along, I had many indoor house plants that I enjoyed caring for but now we're down to just one small one that's up high, safely out of reach from little hands. Moving so many times has also helped eliminate house plants as movers won't move them and they're not easy to move ourselves so...I have to fulfill my plant/flower itch with outside flowers. I'm so glad the girls are into it as well. Anna was so excited to pick out her own flowers to care for. She loves to check on them and of course watering them is the best! Audrey was all about wearing Anna's gardening gloves.

No comments: