"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lovin' the outdoors

This is why we need nice weather to play outside in daily. Otherwise, Audrey finds things to play with in the house that are not toddler friendly. Yes, that's toilet paper she's dragging over her shoulder. I'm glad Audrey likes to swing. It's the safest way to have her outside as she's confined and can't take off or get into things she shouldn't. :) Although, if she's in the swing, she must be swinging high or she's not happy. She loves it best when her sister pushes her...the rougher the better. She's a tough cookie! I love this picture of Anna. Anna was so excited to get sand in the sand table a few weeks ago. I think she would play in the sand all day if I let her. The slide has become Audrey's favorite. Before we even sit her down at the top she starts scootching her bottom to make herself go. She's not afraid of anything right now - scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious of both your girls!! We LOVE the slide =-)
Becky