This past week we were blessed with two gorgeous days of temperatures right at 65 degrees. We took walks, played basketball and soccer, rode bikes, played hopscotch, tried to jump rope (comical!), opened the windows and just enjoyed the spring-like weather. Noah went for his first "big boy" stroller ride without being in his carrier and loved it.
We love the jacket Aunt Heather and the outfit Grandma Smith!
Peek-a-boo! I love the hats with the ears!
The girls and I had fun making a train with our strollers and shopping cart. Anna was prepared for the most dangerous train of her life wearing her helmet and knee pads. =) Thank you Lord for wonderful weather - Please bring it back and make it stay soon!





2 comments:
What sweet pictures! Glad you all could enjoy the sunshine!! BTW - thought you got your hair cut off?
So much fun to see pictures of you guys! I can't believe how big everyone is getting and I love seeing updates. Great idea of the train and I love how prepared Anna was! Thanks for putting these on here!!!
Post a Comment