"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Who's Who?

Ok, it's pretty obvious who's who, or at least who the girls are but I haven't done a comparison post yet and here are pictures of our three kids each at 3 months old.  They have some similarities but none of them look exactly alike.  My thoughts - I think they all have the same nose, Anna's face is much narrower and longer (more like Michael's was as a baby) than Audrey and Noah's (their's looks more like mine did when I was a baby), Audrey and Noah look the most alike, Audrey definitely had the most hair,  they all have similar mouths, Anna's eyes are different than Audrey and Noah's, they're all adorable.  :0)  Your thoughts?


2 comments:

The Richards-McDevitt Family said...

DEFINITELY ALL ADORABLE!!!!!

Schulke Family said...

audrey & noah look the most alike ~ wow, how fun!! they all have beautiful eyes !