Tuesday, July 20, 2010
On the road again...
The movers are arriving tomorrow morning and we're not ready. They just called to say that they need more time to pack us so they're coming tomorrow instead of on Thursday morning like originally planned. I'm not panicking - yet! God has it all worked out and He knows what needs to be done when so I guess I'll just get done what I can tonight and worry about the rest later, or at least before Friday when the truck pulls away from our house here and heads to the new place in PA. I praise God for working everything out like He always does, that's how we know it's His will. We can't make these things happen nor do I think we would choose to. Moving is no easy job but when He's leading it, it does go fairly smoothly. We'd appreciate your prayers as we transition to a new area once again. Each move requires finding a new church home, new friends, finding our way around, new doctors, new hairstylist =), and organizing yet another house. It'll all come together in His timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're right, it's all in His hands, so it will happen when and how it needs to. Besides, I do enough worrying for all of us:) Praying that you have good rest and the peace that only God can give. LOVE YOU!
Pray for you all everyday without fail and also so proud of you for LETTING Him lead. You're just a little bit bullheaded like your sister, Heather, but that said, I'm thrilled that you have an opportunity to live in such a wonderful new home and I'm certain new friends will be waiting and excited to meet all of your family too. Love and miss you all so very much!! Our time together last weekend was too short and went way too fast. Blessings and hugs!!
Praying for a safe & uneventful move!! Rest in HIM and know that he has already gone before you and has the way all taken care of! Easier said than done!!
This is the bull-headed one speaking :o). I talked to Ma and she said things today have not gone "as planned", but PTL HE'S the ultimate planner. I echo all of the above comments, and am anxious to come and see all of you. Wish I could be with you right now and help in some way, but I'm leaving all that up to Jesus and will just offer my suggestions to Him through prayer :o)! LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment