Miss Audrey moved into her new big girl bed on Sunday night and is doing really well with it. She was up a few times that night but since then has done great. It's like she's grown up overnight not wanting me to rock her anymore or sing to her, but just tuck her in and turn out the light. That's kinda hard for Mommy to swallow but I'm thankful she's doing well. We'll see how long her excitement over her new bed lasts. :) By the way, I hope you enjoy hearing her fake laugh in the video. I hear it lots each day and it still makes me smile. She's such a goof!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Audrey's big girl bed
Miss Audrey moved into her new big girl bed on Sunday night and is doing really well with it. She was up a few times that night but since then has done great. It's like she's grown up overnight not wanting me to rock her anymore or sing to her, but just tuck her in and turn out the light. That's kinda hard for Mommy to swallow but I'm thankful she's doing well. We'll see how long her excitement over her new bed lasts. :) By the way, I hope you enjoy hearing her fake laugh in the video. I hear it lots each day and it still makes me smile. She's such a goof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe she is in a big girl bed. I am happy that she is doing well in it! I am so nervous about putting Hailey in one. I don't know if she will ever stay in it. (vs. Sydney, who to this day will not get out of bed until I go get her).
Cute giggles from Audrey! Sweet!
Oh I dread putting my kids in a big bed, even more than potty training...I'm so glad Audrey is making the transition "easy"!!
Post a Comment