"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chores with Grandma

We visited my family in IN a few weeks ago and Anna got to enjoy a special treat while there. Grandma Kathy let Anna feed the animals and Anna thought she was big stuff! Michael and I hate that our girls won't know much about farm life. We both grew up as farm kids and learned a lot from it. Hopefully our girls will get to experience a little bit of it whenever we visit our parents. I miss farm life sometimes. Doing chores in the morning and at night kept me in great shape and there's something fulfilling about caring for animals and just being out in the country. It's in my blood I guess. Anna loved playing with the cats especially. She told Mom that her clothes were too big and we got a good laugh out of that, that's just part of it!

No comments: