"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treating

Here's our little lamb and pink poodle. It was way tooo hot for their costumes. We had a beautiful 75 degree day, not the typical cold and rainy late October day we've had in the past. Our county has trick or treating on the 29th each year thinking it's safer to do it on a day other than Halloween. I think it's silly to do it on a day other than Halloween but o'well. You have to be cautious no matter what day it is! Gotta love their cute tails! Audrey did not like keeping her hood up. But, she did love reaching into the candy bowls with both hands and grabbing as much as she could. People thought it was so cute and I was trying to limit her to 1 or 2 pieces. I think she scored 4-5 pieces at every house! Anna enjoys passing out candy as much as she likes getting candy.

2 comments:

pwagner said...

What cuties! And I love those tails!!! What crazy weather you guys have been having....75 degrees???? Crazy! Wish they could have come around to our house!

Aunt Heather said...

It was 45 in CC!!!! Looks like they had fun and of course they look adorable :O)!