Anna had a fun Halloween party at preschool on Friday. They sang songs, played fun games, and had some yummy treats. She dressed up like a fairy - a last minute costume as we figured her lamb costume would be too hot for inside. Even her teachers dressed up which the kids loved of course.

Audrey wanted to be a 4 yr old just like the others! She kept me on my toes as always!
3 comments:
I bet the girls had tons of fun! They are so pretty! And I love Audrey's shoes!! Too cute! Thanks for sharing all your fall pictures!!
They look adorable!!
I just read through and caught up from the last time I was on here a week or so ago. You do such a fantastic job with your blog!!! I miss you! CoH is Saturday at 10:00 - wanna come???? LOL
Post a Comment