"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pretty Trees, Pretty Girls!

The trees in our backyard are beautiful. I love maple trees that turn red in the fall and we have an entire yard full of them. AWESOME! I had to get some pictures of the girls in front of the trees. I wish this season lasted for months. :) Audrey does not like to look at the camera. She turns her head as soon as I point it towards her so I usually get pictures of her looking away. This one turned out pretty sweet I think.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful trees and girls! Yes, I think the pic of Audrey is great - like a little model. :)