"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy girl!

Audrey is one busy girl! There is nothing out of reach for her. She will climb anything to get what she wants. After helping Anna in the bathroom I found her here on the kitchen table happily dumping the salt and pepper everywhere. She still gets on the table regularly but the salt and pepper have been removed! Oh how she loves chapstick but not just for her lips... she also puts it on her nose, ears, cheeks, etc. I think we tell her at least 20 times a day to get out of the desk. There are just too many fun things to play with in the drawers. Somebody could make a huge profit inventing child proof drawer locks. I guess she just couldn't get close enough. She loves to give me heart attacks going up and down the stairs. She does really well but I still get nervous. She squeals with delight when the gate is not up or closed and then runs up or down them depending on where she is. She's so fast! If I realize she's not in the family room playing, she's usually doing this... typing or clicking away. She can often be found on the coffee table playing with toys. Must be a comfy spot for her.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like she keeps you on your toes! I think our little ones are a lot alike. Hailey already does things that Sydney has yet to try in her 3 yrs.

This week Hailey mastered locking herself in our master bedroom (and of course we couldn't find the key because she had found it and put it in the couch cushion the day before).

I think watching big sisters give them more ideas too!