"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We put our Christmas tree up last week, thankfully before Anna came down with her stomach bug, and it's so nice to sit and just enjoy it. I'm hoping to get some presents wrapped soon to put under it. Anna was very particular about where she wanted to hang ornaments. She "rearranges" them a bit each day. :) Audrey tries hard to get close to the tree. Anna loves to have her picture taken next to it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is funny. Sydney keeps rearranging the ornaments on our tree each day too. Then when she goes to bed I rearrange them again - back to where I want them. ;)