Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Preschool Christmas Program
Anna's preschool Christmas program was yesterday and she did GREAT! Here's a short video of it. I ran out of space on the camera but thankfully Michael got it all on the camcorder. I've watched this video several times and laugh each time at different kids. They're all so animated at this age. The little boy laughing, Anna's friend Ally beside her getting behind the music...so funny! I was trying hard to hold the camera still while laughing. Anna's in the front with the red plaid dress on made by her very talented Grandma Kathy. Audrey has one to match and they are so cute!! Enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How ironic! We ran out of space on our digital camera during Teeghun's preschool Christmas program also!!
Good Job Anna!! You were such a good singer and looked so pretty. Good job Grandma Kathy too!!
Post a Comment