"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bisquit anyone?

We gave Audrey a teething bisquit the other night while we ate dinner and it was great. She was quiet the entire time we were eating which isn't the usual unless she's watching Praise Baby. Surprisingly she didn't get very messy either. I think this could become our nightly dinner routine. :0) Hum...what's this? I think she likes it! She's doing great with a sippy cup. I fill it up 1/2 way at least twice a day. She really likes water but will drink some watered down juice as well.

1 comment:

Miller Mommy said...

I still cannot get Tanner to take a sippy cup!! He doesn't understand the sucking to get the liquid out of it...he just likes to hold it and chew on the spout!!!