"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Preschool - Here she comes!
I'm still struggling a bit that Anna is now in preschool. Where has the time gone?! She was so excited to go and had a lot of fun. Mommy was able to hold back the tears until I got to the van. :0) Audrey had lots of smiles for her sister when we went to pick her up. I think she missed her too.
Who would've guessed...an Elmo backpack!
She was so excited to hang up her backpack in her cubby.
Oh, good job for holding back the tears! I have a hard time with Teeghun staring preschool in October...I am asking myself the samething, where does the time go?? YEAH FOR ELMO :) We love Elmo in our house!!
Oh Miss Anna Kate you're getting so big so fast. God has certainly blessed our family with your beautiful smile and ornery personality. Just don't forget the teacher's the boss : )
2 comments:
Oh, good job for holding back the tears! I have a hard time with Teeghun staring preschool in October...I am asking myself the samething, where does the time go??
YEAH FOR ELMO :) We love Elmo in our house!!
Oh Miss Anna Kate you're getting so big so fast. God has certainly blessed our family with your beautiful smile and ornery personality. Just don't forget the teacher's the boss : )
Love you so much!!
Post a Comment